FRA supports food rescue organizations through peer-to-peer learning, trainings, consulting, resource sharing and workshops. FRA members encompass values such as: health equity, community-driven work, participation, volunteerism, and committing to working on systems-level change.
FRA Members experience an average budget growth of 15 times more than before joining, and rescue on average 4 times more food!
Essential Services Included for FRA Members
- Food Rescue Robot Cooperatively-Owned Logistics Software
- Use and full access to the Robot for data tracking and logistical services. Access to computer technician to fix any bugs encountered.
- 1-1 Consulting Services
- Direct support with the FRA Director to set goals, navigate challenges, and have facilitation and growth support
- Access to Peer Learning Network
- Access to participate in Peer Learning Network to gain resources and insight from fellow FRA members through individual conversations and network gatherings
- Invitations to attend and participate in the facilitation of FRA quarterly workshops on diverse topics relevant to food rescue/food distribution organizations
- Document Sharing
- Access to shared documents including budget information, volunteer outreach materials, educational tools, and more
Membership Dues: Membership Dues are given on a sliding scale based on a non-profit budget size. No members are turned away for lack of funds, and resourced-members may give more than their allotted amount if they wish.
Average return on investment is more than 90 times over the first four years of membership!
For more information about how it works and what it costs, please email our FRA Program Manager at email@example.com
To apply for membership please fill out this google form here. Membership applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis.